Skip to main content

Slow Days, Painting,Shoes and News

Hi guys :)

This week has felt rather slow, i've barely left the house and haven't even gone on a walk! (hoping to remedy that this afternoon if the weather stays nice)


I decided the living was desperate for a splash of colour
I crocheted myself some yoga socks, to keep my feet warm whilst maintaining a grip on the mat


I made scrummy lasagne the other day, with plenty of leafy green stuff

Have you noticed a recurring colour in the above photos? Everything has blue in it :D
My favourite colour :)


And i had to finally buy some new shoes, as my sandals bit the dust :( 
Only £2 and very comfy!
(look at those huge clown feet!)


If any of you are interested, i have made a new blog for my yoga adventures etc, so i can separate it from here




In garden news the leeks seem to have settled in, i've been keeping an eye on them and snipping the tops regularly to stabilize them. The courgettes *knock on wood* are also doing well

What have you been up to this week? :) 


Comments

  1. Your food looks lovely, good idea putting it in a little dish, good portion control, I love that style of shoe, I have some black ones, very comfortable. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it fab? I got the wee dishes from poundland, the original intention was for pies, but i've used them for lots of other things too :)

      Delete
  2. Glad to read your leeks are settling in. My favourite colour is red.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya just realised I have been missing your other making g blog, what was it called? x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi D, not sure where I posted a message to you, but can you tell me the name of your other blog, the one about mending and making , I have realised I have been missing it out x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Hi, it's: http://undomesticdiva12.blogspot.co.uk/
      But you haven't missed much, ive been very naughty and haven't updated it in months haha xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they are always appreciated :) <3

Popular posts from this blog

Bullet Journalling, Seed Preparing And Yarning Along

Hi guys :) The other day, while scrolling through Pinterest, i came across the idea of a  Bullet Journal   The basic idea is to condense everything into one handy little book, if you click the link it will explain it much more succinctly than me. There's a video too :) This is a great journal for me as i can personalize how i like, everything is in one place and this year i may actually manage to be organized! I created my own little planner from an old hard back book that was falling apart I covered it in pretty wallpaper samples and added a pocket to slide in the blank notebook i got for Christmas And added a little cartoon me :) I am following the idea of the bullet journal for the most part, but the beauty of it is you can personalize it exactly to your needs I created a layout that suited me, with morning, afternoon and evening sections and my own little colour code system at the bottom, though this may change depending on if i f...

Bits and Pieces

Hi all :) Life is going at a gentle pace for once, which will probably soon change once our paint etc is delivered (fingers crossed for tomorrow!!) and i have been enjoying a bit of crocheting :)  Like this adorable tea cozy, which i am immensely pleased with Working on the next one The colours reminded me of Cornish-Ware  (Handsome Bearded Wonder in the background :)  ) I also made a little wreath, it's rather skinny as it's an old embroidery hoop , but it works.  I've also got a "new" kitchen dresser, as you know i'm the mistress of improvisation ;)   The computer table and the pantry shelves are now happily residing in the kitchen, and shall look much nicer when they are painted. As our kitchen is so skinny this was the best picture i could get and i had to lean over the sink to get it hahaha :D   I'm also going to take off the doors and have some form of curtain going across instead

Drama!

Hi guys, sorry i haven't been around much this week, i've been a very bad blogging neighbour, but i will try and get around everyone's blogs this evening (This is my new mantra) What a bloody week! First, i was awoken by the Bearded Wonder in the early hours on Sunday morning having chest pains and violently shivering, my poor hubby has a heart murmur, so this was doubly worrying, though i distinctly remember saying "what do you expect me to do about it?" thinking he was just cold (i'm not a great thinker when i've just woken up lol) then grumpily told him to go make me a cup of tea to get his circulation going , then i sort of got my act together, 999 was called and i was instructed to give him 4 aspirin and wait for the ambulance to turn up. They came and checked him over and hooked him up to the heart monitor thingy whilst i rushed about like a headless chicken packing a bag, fully expecting to go to hospital, only to be told...